Friday, November 11, 2011

GEMS Dress up night


 GEMS continues to meet every other Thursday evening.  
This particular evening the group held a dress up evening.  
I thought you might like to see what they ended up doing.


 They all had to come dressed as some sort of wise Bible Character.  Apparently there were many Esther's in the group, my daughter included.  


 Hmmmm,  I wonder who Jackie and Leanne were supposed to be.......  : ) 


 There was a short drama presentation, I think, for the group.  Hey Cheryl, you didn't dress up....what's with THAT! : ) 



 Soon some fun and games erupted. Something to do with toilet paper....Mouy, you look like your having fun!  : )  


 I think Christine is tolerating it.  



 Guess the Mummy, or is that Mommy....hmmmm


 The mummy is complete and the group is proud. 
 Who IS that!  



 I know THAT is Cheryl....can't you tell?  


I think the best time for the girls was taking the toilet paper off everyone.  What a great looking mess!   



 A group shot.  Everyone looks great.  



After the toilet paper, it was time for a craft.  Wilma and her daughter Amy set things up.  They are great at crafts.  

So, just another night in the GEMS ministry.  If you have a daughter in grades 2 - 6, bring them out to GEMS.  They'd love to meet her...........

No comments: