Thursday, March 11, 2010

CIA @ 220 Viewmount - Let the Games Begin

I always find it wonderful to see the generations mixing together. We at Calvin CRC have tried to intentionally do intergenerational ministry, be that with our church school or Mission Trips, or simply playing some games together with our Seniors.
This Past March 2nd our senior and junior youth groups once again trekked to 220 Viewmount in order to spend the evening socializing while playing games. A good turnout was had on both sides of the age spectrum.
Below are pics of the evening.
Here Chris and Michael try to beat two ladies from 220 playing crocono (and no, i don't know how to spell that, but I'm sure someone will enlighten me ! : ) )
Lots of gaming going on. It got VERY noisy at times. I think we wore the residents of 220 out by the end of the evening. : )
Ben, Chris B, and William playing Chinese checkers.
The three Amigo's talking strategy on how to get their Youth Pastor!!! : )
I think Chris was cheating or something because this lady doesn't look too happy!
Michael! Smile! You look WAY to serious.
This was so cute, I just had to take a picture of the walkers all lined up. I wonder if you have to take a course to parallel park these things.
Sarah and Olivia enjoying game of cards. I think they were learning this game from those at 220.
Hannah and Rosy spent most of the evening playing scrabble. I think I caught Hannah cheating....AGAIN!
William! Smile. You look way to Serious too!!! These are only games you know !! : )
The crowd enjoying themselves.....nice smile Fontanna.....Hey Jacob. Smile man!!! Not you too.....
We were treated to some great home baked goods once again and thank the residents of 220 Viewmount for hosting us. We hope to do this again next year.

No comments: