Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Youth Leaders Dinner Out - End of Season

Youth Leader's End of Season Evening Out

As youth leaders, it is our desire to continue to grow deeper in our relationships with each other.  We do that each week by talking together after our meetings, and by going out together once in a while.  

As our final event together before the summer hit was to go out for dinner. 



Janine is gluten free, so we always need to find a place that is gluten free.  I asked Janine to find a restaurant that would suit her, and apparently the Foolish Chicken is the place.  
I've never heard of it till now. 


Here we are in the small quaint restaurant.  We were the only ones in the place.  
Really.  


Here I am trying to decide what to order.  


The menu was VERY delicious. 


Jeannine's order.  
That's A LOT of food. 



My order [I think...it was a bit ago that we went] : ) 
I do remember that it was very good.  


Some ate before coming, and just ordered dessert.  
A meal in itself with all that sugar and calories.  No I won't take any of yours Megan. I ordered my OWN.  : ) 



Everyone enjoying the food.  


Colton came along as well. 


Mel counting out her change to pay her bill.  
I guess she got paid in change that day.  :) 


hmmmm, a great way to end this post.  
Condiments that complement when placed on food. 
That's how we seem to work as youth leaders.  
All our various gifts compliment each other and we make a great team. 

Thanks again

Kevin
Mel
Jeannine
Janine
Ken
Megan 

for all your help this past ministry season.  
I know you love what you do, and I love partnering with you in doing what you love.  



No comments: