Friday, July 18, 2008

Our last member of the leadership team

Greetings again all.

I'm sitting at my kitchen table, looking out my window at the gentle rain that's falling here in Ottawa. Woke up at 10 am today, but still feeling a bit tired. Spent a couple of hours in the office tidying up some loose ends for SERVE, and then it was homeward bound.

I trust all of you who were on SERVE came home safely and have been talking incessantly about your SERVE experience. : )

I'll post a final entry on Monday, as well as get those picture out to you as soon as I can.

However, as I promised at the beginning entry, below is a picture of Grace, another of our team leaders. She assisted Bea in our community life. Did a WONDERFUL job. Thanks grace.

So, if you have comments about the blog, or about your experiences, by all means, you who were on SERVE, start posting them here. For those wanting to hear Jenny's testimony, I did tape it, so you'll have to wait for the DVD. That may take a while, so I ask for your patience.

Blessings. Have a great day.


No comments: